Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Typical Korean meal

I wish I could make such meal every day.
Then I won't have to go to Korean restaurants in Minnesota!
I try...... :)

One of my favorite Korean appetizers, Kimchi Pancake!!


※Korean restaurant (near Minneapolis) recommendations from Yoojung!※

Dong Yang Oriental Food

What's best about this place is that they have both a big Korean grocery store and a mini Korean restaurant inside the grocery store!
735 45th Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
(763) 571-2009

Hours:
Mon-Sat 10 am - 8 pm
Sun 10 am - 6 pm



There's no website, but here's the Yelp page:


Mirror of Korea

I believe this place has the most variety of Korean foods near Minneapolis area.
Great food selections. Great service.
761 Sneeling Ave. N
St. Paul, MN 55104


Hours:
Mon, Wed-Fri 11 am - 9:30 pm
Sat 12 pm - 9:30 pm
Sun 12 pm - 9 pm






No comments:

Post a Comment